Monday, May 17, 2010

Senior Shoot Saturday

Well its been a while since I have had the time or inclination to post to this blog.  About a month ago (April 17th) I had the opportunity to take some senior pictures of my brother and a friend's son.  2 shoots on the same day!  One in the morning the other in the afternoon.  Here are a few of my favorites from those shoots.



1 - Key Light, with Shoot thru umbrella
1- background light, gelled blue with omni-bouce
1 - Backlight, with grid spot for hair light.

1 - Key light camera left, with shoot thru umbrella

1 - key light camera right with snoot.


And the after noon shoot:

1 - Key with snoot

1 - Key bare

1 - Key bare.

This was a lot of fun and I think I learned alot.  We will see if my work later down the line reflects what I think I learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment