Thursday, March 4, 2010

Establishing the base line

As I stated in the previous posting I'm going to set a base line with some of my work prior to this point.  Here are a few landscapes that I have taken over the last few years since my wonderful April got me my camera.

 
The windmill in our front yard.  A storm was rolling in and there was this really bizarre cast to the sky.

 
This is the Little Manistee river.  Caught this on my way into work one morning.

 
Ludington, MI Pier Head.  It was so cold and windy this day I nearly lost my fingers.

 
The same Pier Head, on much more pleasant conditions.


 
Manistee River in Manistee, MI riverwalk.

 
Just some early morning fisherman at Round Lake near my house.

Thru an underpass on another branch of the Little Manistee River.

There are more but thats it for now.  Its a good base line anyhow.  Next post will have my first couple of practice portrait shoots.  They are lacking for sure, all kinds of thing wrong and missing but hey thats what this blog is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment